Author Topic: Purchased Team Speak server  (Read 4408 times)

Offline Ghostryder

• Bekker
  • Khan
  • Bloodname: Bekker
Purchased Team Speak server
« on: June 05, 2013, 09:04:07 PM »
Advising all members that we are searching for a truly dedicated server for our Team Speak hosting.  This does carry a financial burden on the Clan as a whole, HOWEVER.  At no time will a member of Clan Ghost Bear be required, as a condition of membership, to kick in for the cost of operations of said server.  Financial reports will be made in accordance with the billing cycle to advise all members of the current balance of the war chest and costs associated.  Members my give as they see fit and are able to donate. 
  This is not in anyway tied with your allegiance, membership, or promotion opportunities to or within the Clan!
  More details will follow in this thread as they become available. 
As for GR's wonderful server, it is returned to Keshik control for whatever nefarious purposes that body determines is best for the Clan (Possibly a dedicated MWLL/Megamek/file server).
  All members are invited to donate freely and as often as possible, however, NO MEMBER WILL BE REQUIRED TO DO SO.

Lucky Moniker

Re: Purchased Team Speak server
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 09:53:25 PM »
I will gladly donate when possible, stable comms are important.

Offline Seththebest

• Full price for gum? That dog won't hunt monsignor.
  • Trothkin
  • Bloodname: Ghost Bear
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 01:51:20 AM »
I can chip in too.
"You're the best! Around! Nothing's gonna ever keep you down. You're the Best! Around! Nothing's gonna ever keep you down. You're the Best! Around! Nothing's gonna ever keep you dow-ow-ow-ow-own." - From The Song About My Life

TryH4rd

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 04:45:16 AM »
Count me in aswell.

:o that smily is pure awesomeness

Offline Tyro89

• Strength in unity
  • Trothkin
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 08:46:44 AM »
I support this action. I've already said I'd throw money on this kind of thing before, and my mind is even more deadset on it now, after becoming so much more involved with the Clan.

6)   Tyro: No issues, he feels pretty
DECISION: The Keshik concurs that Tyro is very pretty
no bitch a dick is a dick

Offline NoXoN

• Be strong and be courageous like a man
  • Trothkin
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 09:06:49 AM »
Just let me know how..

Offline GB Tarkus

• " By Force and Valor "
  • Trothkin
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 09:50:17 AM »
S! Thank you for taking the time to organize this. I will gladly support.

" That which does not kill you has made a tactical error "

Offline Havok1978

• Forum Troll
  • Trothkin
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2013, 10:44:08 AM »
id rather give 5$ or so to our stuff than give 2$ to NGNG, thats monthly btw

Offline Viking520

• SIT DOWN!
  • Trothkin
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2013, 11:15:27 AM »
I will be able to donate. But I expect sexual favors, political contributions and pizza in return.

Chet Los

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2013, 05:06:13 PM »
In for, like $5 if it can be done over PayPal or some other convenient method.

edit: $5/mo, not just the once.

NullZeal

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2013, 05:48:05 PM »
I'm in for this and now that the Clan is growing strong, it will be necessary for a more stable and dedicated comm link for the Clan.

Offline Ghostryder

• Bekker
  • Khan
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2013, 09:31:21 PM »
ALCON,
New TS Server has been purchased as of now. Our new Primary Server is located at:  ts51.gamespeak.com:9155
and has 50 'slots'.  This will be evaluated in the coming weeks and months to get the best bang for our buck.
All members are encouraged BUT NOT REQUIRED to click the 'Donate to Growl' (Thanks, Max) button to keep this rolling.  We are currently good for the next 6 months, and the Keshik will be consulted for reporting schedules to ensure your freely donated monies are spent as intended!
  Current admins are GalCom Ice Naga, SCol Ancient Demise, SCol Noxon, and SCol Ghostryder.  We will be adding icons and such in the near future. 
**NOTE** This will be come our primary comms, however, the OURSE has dictated that SCol's are required to remain active on NGNG for recruiting purposes.  All members are invited to do the same.
  Current CGB backup comms will go dark in 1 week.

Financial sheet is available at: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4KVzeQGIjO-SUdrV2JSajhJSTA&usp=sharing

Financial sheet is updated.  Each donation receives a confirmation number.  I am posting this number with the donation amount-IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR CONFIRMATION NUMBER, LET ME KNOW ASAP via PM, email, text, voice, or red star cluster.  All submissions will be posted-but remember, donations should wrinkle, not tinkle!

TryH4rd

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2013, 01:50:02 PM »
It didnt let me access the data but a request was sent to you. Would be nice if you accept it so i can have a look into the file.

Thanks ahead

Try

Offline Ghostryder

• Bekker
  • Khan
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2013, 05:29:51 PM »
MY BAD!  When I changed the format it unshared it....Here is the link  https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4KVzeQGIjO-SUdrV2JSajhJSTA&usp=sharing

I received more today, so I will be updating

Offline Seththebest

• Full price for gum? That dog won't hunt monsignor.
  • Trothkin
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2013, 10:13:27 AM »
Quote from: Ghostryder
Advising all members that we are searching for a truly dedicated server for our Team Speak hosting.  This does carry a financial burden on the Clan as a whole, HOWEVER.  At no time will a member of Clan Ghost Bear be required, as a condition of membership, to kick in for the cost of operations of said server.  Financial reports will be made in accordance with the billing cycle to advise all members of the current balance of the war chest and costs associated.  Members my give as they see fit and are able to donate. 
  This is not in anyway tied with your allegiance, membership, or promotion opportunities to or within the Clan!
  More details will follow in this thread as they become available. 
As for GR's wonderful server, it is returned to Keshik control for whatever nefarious purposes that body determines is best for the Clan (Possibly a dedicated MWLL/Megamek/file server).
  All members are invited to donate freely and as often as possible, however, NO MEMBER WILL BE REQUIRED TO DO SO.

Quote from: Ghostryder
ALCON,
New TS Server has been purchased as of now. Our new Primary Server is located at:  ts51.gamespeak.com:9155
and has 50 'slots'.  This will be evaluated in the coming weeks and months to get the best bang for our buck.
All members are encouraged BUT NOT REQUIRED to click the 'Donate to Growl' (Thanks, Max) button to keep this rolling.  We are currently good for the next 6 months, and the Keshik will be consulted for reporting schedules to ensure your freely donated monies are spent as intended!
  Current admins are GalCom Ice Naga, SCol Ancient Demise, SCol Noxon, and SCol Ghostryder.  We will be adding icons and such in the near future. 
**NOTE** This will be come our primary comms, however, the OURSE has dictated that SCol's are required to remain active on NGNG for recruiting purposes.  All members are invited to do the same.
  Current CGB backup comms will go dark in 1 week.

Financial sheet is available at: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4KVzeQGIjO-SUdrV2JSajhJSTA&usp=sharing

Financial sheet is updated.  Each donation receives a confirmation number.  I am posting this number with the donation amount-IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR CONFIRMATION NUMBER, LET ME KNOW ASAP via PM, email, text, voice, or red star cluster.  All submissions will be posted-but remember, donations should wrinkle, not tinkle!

Just bumping this so all the new members know about it. 
"You're the best! Around! Nothing's gonna ever keep you down. You're the Best! Around! Nothing's gonna ever keep you down. You're the Best! Around! Nothing's gonna ever keep you dow-ow-ow-ow-own." - From The Song About My Life