Author Topic: Faces of our Warriors (Redux)  (Read 35059 times)

Boomer

Re: Faces of our Warriors (Redux)
« Reply #195 on: July 10, 2016, 03:12:46 AM »

It's been difficult going through life looking like a cartoon character.

Offline The Kodiak

• Securing kills since 1986
  • Trothkin
  • Bloodname: Ghost Bear
« Reply #196 on: July 10, 2016, 04:20:37 AM »
Oh boomstick <3

Offline AphexTwin11

• The kinship of spirits is vital
  • Trothkin
« Reply #197 on: July 12, 2016, 03:46:54 PM »
I was in Brooklyn the other day and saw a couple of these around, I couldn't help but feel it may be relevant to this thread...

Offline lefbereth

• SUGAAR!!
  • Warrior
« Reply #198 on: August 14, 2016, 03:28:49 PM »
oh oh oh i got a picture of a squirrel! in my country they are always smiling and are a little more hyperactive and they don't acutally have fur.

SUGAR!!!!

Offline The Kodiak

• Trothkin
« Reply #199 on: August 15, 2016, 01:05:12 AM »

Offline redcatstorm

• Wub Wub Wub Wub
  • Trothkin
« Reply #200 on: August 15, 2016, 05:31:24 AM »

Jesus Kodiak how many times do you think we need to see your ugly mug  ;)

P.S what happened to the triggered shot Dark Knight.

Offline The Kodiak

• Trothkin
« Reply #201 on: August 15, 2016, 05:37:11 AM »
I deleted it off imgur >.< so replaced with that funny one lol.

Also as you are online, get in game and shoot some robits with us.

Boomer

« Reply #202 on: August 15, 2016, 06:05:27 AM »
I wanna show you something'. I don't like to show people, cause I don't want them treatin' me differently.

BOOM!!!!    That's me and Skerritt.

Laughter depends on knowing who Tom Skerritt is and getting the reference to the movie Ted.  Send no money now. Ask your doctor or pharmacist. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up with repayments. To prevent electric shock, do not open back panel of electrical devices. No user serviceable parts inside. You may or may not have additional rights which may vary from country to country. Not recommended for children under twelve years of age. Batteries not included. Limit 1 per customer. Does not come with any other figures. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. Keep picture away from open flame or spark. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. All rights reserved. List each check separately by bank number. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. Parental discretion advised. No other warranty expressed or implied. Unauthorized copying of my .sig strictly prohibited. Do not read while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. In case of eye contact, flush with water. Subject to approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate.  For recreational use only. Shipping and handling extra. No animals were harmed in the production of this photo. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. Freshest if consumed before date on carton. Prices subject to change without notice. Times approximate. No postage necessary if mailed in Singapore. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. We reserve the right to limit quantities. One size fits all. Do not leave funds without collecting a receipt. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-active ingredients. Colours may, in time, fade. We have sent the forms which seem to be right for you. Slippery when wet. This product is only warranted to the original retail purchaser or gift recipient. For office use only. Net weight before cooking. Not affiliated with the Red Cross. Surfaces should be clean of paint, grease, dirt, etc. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool; process promptly. $2.98/min AE/V/MC. Post office will not deliver without postage. Simulated picture. List was current at time of printing. Penalty for private use.

Offline GMDeathwing

• Death shall come to those who falter!
  • Trothkin
« Reply #203 on: August 17, 2016, 01:08:41 PM »
its a little old

Offline Doc Dino

• Fair Winds & Following Seas ...
  • Galaxy Commander
« Reply #204 on: August 17, 2016, 04:23:44 PM »
Yeah ....

Your PROM photo is a little old ...   BAWAWAWHAHAHAHA ..... ;D

Doc

Freedom isn't Free .....    Common sense isn't so Common anymore  ...