Author Topic: ****For New MWO Players****  (Read 1361 times)

Offline Ghostryder

• Bekker
  • Khan
  • Bloodname: Bekker
****For New MWO Players****
« on: January 05, 2016, 06:54:02 PM »
Just an FYI for new players, MWO generally runs "challenges" on holiday weekends, the latest of which you can claim freebie prizes until the 8th of Jan (Current Challenge).  Same site for every challenge, many of which you are AUTOMATICALLY enrolled in.

Go HERE to see if you earned any in the last one!

Offline MechReflex

• I'm New, Help a Sibko out!
  • Trothkin
  • Bloodname: Ghost Bear
Re: ****For New MWO Players****
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 05:08:59 PM »
Well, I got a ton of GXP, C bills, Mechbay, 2 days of premium time, around 200 MC, some weapons, And some decoration.

Best of all, I received a free mech, Centurion CN9-AH.

This does help filling out my very low amount of mechs since I've been playing for 9 days ;).

Thanks !

Offline Bregor

• If at first you do not succeed. Try a bigger Mech.
  • Inactive Member
  • Bloodname: Ghost Bear
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 05:44:54 PM »
You can never really go wrong with Stormcrows, Hellbringers, Ebon jaguars and Timber Wolves. These make up the vast majority of drop decks.

http://metamechs.com/mwo-guides/community-warfare/clan-dropship-ladder/

Has some ideas for a drop deck. Personally I have not played CW with the higher tonnage but there is a lot of room to play with with those 20 extra tonnes.

Offline SilentStalker

• Friend
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016, 10:43:59 PM »
I'm cautiously excited that MW still lives . . . it's been over a decade since I've played.  I've played MW2-MW4 and the game rocks. I had thought the game died years ago but I see it still lives.  How does it currently live? I'm downloading MWO and going to check it out.  So many years of dust on my mech but so many years of fun . . .

Offline SilentStalker

• Friend
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2016, 07:29:19 PM »
Motherf*cker! this game rocks even after a decade of not playing.  Got back to playing and played 20 hours straight and had to relearn how to set my keyboard up but OMG, I'm baaaccckkk! but still learning how MWO works and such.  Also had to remember how to get rid of the 'wife agro' I acquired after 20 hours of game play in one sitting - it wasn't easy. lol

Offline Ghostryder

• Bekker
  • Khan
  • Bloodname: Bekker
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2016, 07:52:35 PM »
Well, welcome back all!