Author Topic: Forum Re-Org Details  (Read 309 times)

Online SkyeBjorn

• Solahma Commander of the Training Command
  • Unity of purpose and strength of spirit,
  • Galaxy Commander
  • Bloodname: Ghost Bear
Forum Re-Org Details
« on: May 12, 2017, 10:25:49 AM »
Base HQ has been moved to the Command and Control Section. The ranks of Warrior and above will be able to read, post or reply to topics on this board.

Quick Play has been added the Battle Challenge (Batchall) section with:
          Mech Builds / Drop Decks
                    Casual Builds/DropDecks
                    Mech Voting
          Tactics Room
added to the Quick Play board. Members who rank 123rd Sibkin and above will be able to read, post or reply to topics on this board.

more to come.

Offline Ghostryder

• Bekker
  • Khan
  • Bloodname: Bekker
Re: Forum Re-Org Details
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 04:37:08 PM »
Thank you Skye!
It has been desperately needed for a long time-I am sure our membership appreciates your attention to detail and focus on an admittedly mundane but critical asset.  My heartfelt thanks, bud!

Offline Jason-IIC

• Apparently, there CAN be more than one...
  • saLoremaster
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 05:01:53 PM »
We should create a "Jason(s)" child board in the Tactics section where I advocate for boundary exploration or Leroying into deathballs and otherJason calmly points out that there's a reason I will be stuck in tier 3 for the rest of my piloting career...

In all seriousness, this will help open up some good info for sibs.  Good work!
Signature Move:  Completely throwing off the enemy by unexpectedly running out of bounds and exploding...  Always keep them guessing.

Offline Ghostryder

• Bekker
  • Khan
  • Bloodname: Bekker
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 08:20:17 PM »
Neg, Jason(s)-There will be NO special board for you. While I understand that you are unique, just like everyone else, you are Clansmen...
  Which means you are granted the same consideration as everyone else.  But we divide that by 2 (since there are 2 of you...
  Just sayin'

Offline Crunch Troll

• Cede Nullis (Yield to None)
  • Loremaster

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2017, 04:50:17 PM »
Neg, Jason(s)-There will be NO special board for you. While I understand that you are unique, just like everyone else, you are Clansmen...
  Which means you are granted the same consideration as everyone else.  But we divide that by 2 (since there are 2 of you...
  Just sayin'

He did not ask for a special board just for himself but an acknowledged group with the unit. We should consider it.  ;)

The floggings shall continue until morale improves.

Offline Jason

• The Jason f.k.a. GalCom
  • Star Commander
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2017, 05:31:51 PM »
We should create a "Jason(s)" child board in the Tactics section where I advocate for boundary exploration or Leroying into deathballs and otherJason calmly points out that there's a reason I will be stuck in tier 3 for the rest of my piloting career...

Due to my schedule these past 2 weeks I am just now catching up on my forum warrioring, i SO second this.  even though it has been shot down (for now) I think we could have a small board of Jason's Jasoning in Jasonian ways with Jason IIC and other Jasons soon to come.