Author Topic: Clan Ghost Bear high quality desktop donation  (Read 693 times)

Offline CoffiNail

• CGBI Founder
  • The Kinship of spirits is vital
  • Oathmaster
  • Bloodname: Tseng
Re: Clan Ghost Bear high quality desktop donation
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2018, 06:38:57 AM »
This guy would gladly make up aa east to use template I'd imagine. He is enjoying working on test bits. He wants to know if we'd like our rank insignia spruced and hd

Here is what he has so far for a desktop theme

And a codex style card, this he just surprised me with.

Offline CoffiNail

• CGBI Founder
  • Oathmaster
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2018, 06:41:33 AM »
He is also asking what Mech we consider our totem Mech for mwo

Additionally he is wonderong if we have images of Mechs in CGB colours screenshots plus Mad Dogs and Kodiaks in Arctic environments for him to use.

Offline Mark (Shadowfax 13th)

• -The world breaks everyone...
  • Star Colonel
  • Bloodname: Ghost Bear
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2018, 04:29:39 PM »

Man, I love this shit. Can't wait to get it on my PC.

And I love the Codex cards too, not everyone will enjoy having a photo of themselves in hate database, but hey could insert their avatars if nothing else.

For the rank insignia I vote yes,my spruce them up! Coffi next time your on TS we can get the images you mentioned, a little time in the Mech Bay and we could get him any number of mechs in CGB colors and Camo schemes. In fact,mod you think he'd be willing to create a template that we could add whatever mech we want to? Like our signature blocks, we pick a mech and it's just pasted onto the image...

Offline CoffiNail

• CGBI Founder
  • Oathmaster
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2018, 10:01:34 AM »
Hey all, the artist of these has finished a desktop theme. An example  of some of the theme is below.

As well he has a beta galaxy logo

He is looking for a donation for his hard work, although he seems to be in a rush for something he rushed before more than discussions and us just expressing interest in.

Although I am a bit disappointed in his apparent sphereoid commision and he posted this... Now I haven't been in constant contact with him, and he has been sending messages daily on it. Real sorry i have a family and a personal life. But thistsphereoid commision sort of insulted ouroclan honor. I'd like to know the Clans thoughts.

Offline Ghostryder

• Bekker
  • Khan
  • Bloodname: Bekker
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2018, 03:45:56 PM »
Just a reminder, you ca earmark donating to a specific fund when donating to Growl-If you are interested, send it in and I'll put out the total for the donations...Gives us a place to start, anyway

Offline Crunch Troll

• Cede Nullis (Yield to None)
  • Loremaster
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2018, 11:44:44 PM »
He is also asking what Mech we consider our totem Mech for mwo

Additionally he is wonderong if we have images of Mechs in CGB colours screenshots plus Mad Dogs and Kodiaks in Arctic environments for him to use.

According to BT/MW lore, at the time of the invasion, CGB's standard mechs were Fire Moth, Viper, Mad Dog and Executioner. However, lore also indicates CGB's totem mechs would be Grizzly (heavy), and Kodiak (assault). There are appear to be no light or medium totem mechs nor any Omnimechs. Some clans have more totems (e.g., Jade Falcon has at least 6).

Use of Mad Dogs and Kodiaks would be very lore friendly in terms of common CGB mechs. As the loremaster I do a lot of video capture. I would be interested in working with others to work on setting up scenes for screen captures for the artist to use.

PS I really like what he has produced so far.

The floggings shall continue until morale improves.

Offline CoffiNail

• CGBI Founder
  • Oathmaster
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2018, 11:10:10 AM »
Looking for a new desktop thene?
Matt has finished his CGB theme and is sharing it here. If you like it and enjoy it, donate to growl identify that is it for the desktop donation.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z7rvyn0xere5c8v/Ghost%20Bear%20Desktop.zip?dl=0
Let me know your thoughts

Offline Edvarr

• True warriors do not follow paths, they make them.
  • Trothkin
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2018, 05:28:35 PM »
Would love to see some stuff like this done with 21:9 monitors in mind.

It is the cause that must be our beacon. In this war with the Inner Sphere, it is the Clan that must prevail, not the individual in battle. Each time you destroy an enemy Mech, it is the Clan, not your personal glory. Anyone who is not willing to die for the Clan, is not truly a warrior.

Offline Prime2310

• Dawn is coming for you.
  • Warrior
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2018, 07:06:05 AM »
I wouldnt mind throwing in some buckeroonies to have a desktop app/theme or even spruncing up the website and getting looking like some new techy stuff.