Author Topic: World of Warships - Clan Battles  (Read 185 times)

Offline BigBlue

• Old age and deceit can beat youth and skill ...
  • Warrior
  • Bloodname: Ghost Bear
World of Warships - Clan Battles
« on: February 28, 2018, 08:00:05 PM »
Clan battles allow you to use tier X ships and there are some participation prizes.

Is anyone interested (remember there are tier X rental ships), we need seven players.

= = = = = = = =

Divisions for Clan Battles must be formed under the following restrictions:

A Clan Division must be led by a Clan commander or deputy commander.
Seven players group up and enter the queue simultaneously (they must be from the same clan).
Players may only queue for Clan Battles during specific hours on select days (that vary by season).
Only Tier X ships may be used.
Only one (1) battleship is allowed.
No aircraft carriers are allowed.
There are no restrictions on the quantity of destroyers and cruisers a team may take.
Bigblue
Mechwarrior

"We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."
As quoted in Pocket Patriot : George S. Patton, Jr. Quotes from American Heroes (2005) edited by Kelly Nickell, p. 157

Offline Defensores.Vitae

• Star Colonel
Re: World of Warships - Clan Battles
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 09:52:31 PM »
Date and Time?

Offline BigBlue

• Warrior
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 10:18:18 PM »
If we can get 7 people I would propose a time when there is no MWO events scheduled.

WoWs Clan battles have started, and will end APril 16.

Clan Battles prime time is between 19:30 and 23:30 EST U.S. on Wed, Thu, Sat and Sun nights.
Bigblue
Mechwarrior

"We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."
As quoted in Pocket Patriot : George S. Patton, Jr. Quotes from American Heroes (2005) edited by Kelly Nickell, p. 157

Offline BigBlue

• Warrior
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2018, 08:22:10 AM »
AFter discussions with higher authority ; Thu, Fri, Sat evenings Mar 8, 9 and 10 have been chosen for our first attempt.

Clan battles use tier X (ten) ships.

Fear not, if you have a tier VIII (eight) of any kind you can "rent" a tier X.

This will be DD's, CL/CA's and BB's there are no CVs in clan battles.

If you do not have a tier VIII come anyway, we can have a discussion on how to get to tier VIII and we can do some three man groups to sync drop and reign terror using our highly effective tactics of colliding with them or blowing up right in the faces. (oops, did Blue let slip his secret to success or lack there of?)
Bigblue
Mechwarrior

Offline Edvarr

• True warriors do not follow paths, they make them.
  • Trothkin
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 09:59:23 AM »
Just pushing tier IV right now in cruisers. I have a Tier III BB as well.

It is the cause that must be our beacon. In this war with the Inner Sphere, it is the Clan that must prevail, not the individual in battle. Each time you destroy an enemy Mech, it is the Clan, not your personal glory. Anyone who is not willing to die for the Clan, is not truly a warrior.

Offline BigBlue

• Warrior
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2018, 03:10:55 PM »
We just thought we should try something with everyone who wanted could be involved. No tier VII, no problem we are always dropping with whoever is on, and we will quickly help you move into a tier V and give you pointers on how to move higher.
Bigblue
Mechwarrior