Author Topic: VEGAS Pro sale on Humble Bundle til Apr 25 @1800 UTC  (Read 77 times)

Offline Crunch Troll

• Cede Nullis (Yield to None)
  • Loremaster
  • Bloodname: Ghost Bear
VEGAS Pro sale on Humble Bundle til Apr 25 @1800 UTC
« on: April 21, 2018, 11:23:14 AM »
For those that are interested, Humble Bundle has a software bundle built around VEGAS Pro 14 Edit (the current version is 15) plus a bunch of other multimedia editing software (image and sound). According to Humble, the entire bundle is worth US$928.  VEGAS Pro is only available at the top level which you can get for just US$20 (or more if you feel generous). Three levels of products (buying a more expensive level, gets you the previous levels).

The sale is for another 4d 2h+ (ends Apr 25 @1400 EDT/1800 UTC) at HUMBLE SOFTWARE REBUNDLE: VEGAS PRO: DISCOVER CREATIVE FREEDOM.

For some time, Crunch has been considering getting some better video and sound editing software for when he video captures ToB matches and other events. With the low price on such a powerful video editing suite, he has made the plunge. He has purchased this bundle. Yay!

PS Do not ask him how it as he is busy with other things and likely will not use it for at least 2 weeks.

The floggings shall continue until morale improves.

Offline Dazdbog

• Trothkin
Re: VEGAS Pro sale on Humble Bundle til Apr 25 @1800 UTC
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 01:00:04 PM »
Cool, it is fine software you will enjoy it. I tend to use after effect but Vegas is good.

Offline Dubious Squirrel

• I'm New, Help a Sibko out!
  • Trothkin
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 01:05:52 PM »
I've been meaning to get more into video editing for a while now, so I've picked this up too. Quite a lot of software for the price. I have some learning to do...

Offline Crunch Troll

• Cede Nullis (Yield to None)
  • Loremaster
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2018, 05:41:22 PM »
Cool, it is fine software you will enjoy it. I tend to use after effect but Vegas is good.

Crunch might try that after he is gainfully employed again. And editing much more video.

The floggings shall continue until morale improves.