Author Topic: Yesterday Game 1500 after I returned in December  (Read 115 times)

Offline Shafar

• I'm New, Help a Sibko out!
  • 123rd Sibkin
Yesterday Game 1500 after I returned in December
« on: May 29, 2018, 01:49:55 AM »
Hello Clan,

yesterday my Stats say I played my 1500 game after my comeback in December.
My Stats so long are Win 702 and lose 798.

I know I am behind sheduled for my training but I realy like my sibkin status with you. In Germany May is the Month of Bankholidays. so I still looking forward to a nice long weekend with my wife and after this we have a long buisnesstrip and at the start of July Holliday in Portugal on the sea.

So I hope no one will be upset that my playing time is mostly on times where only few of you are online. I played this weekend in the early morning because of the very good weather conditions in Germany in the moment. I like to play with you for sure also I am most the time quiet in the chat I also like the talk around the games. Only some time the downtime between games are a little long for my taste, so please excuse if I only have a hour or so and I try to get some fancy Stuff from MWO event I like to play solo for this only reason.

See you all on the fields of Honor and as I say to my wife all the time: "Gemeinsam Schrott machen gehen"

Cheers
Rudi

Offline Ghost Paladin117

• Battletech: Serious Business
  • Warrior
  • Bloodname: Ghost Bear
Re: Yesterday Game 1500 after I returned in December
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2018, 08:57:27 AM »
<o

Offline xUnbreakablex

• Master Summoner
  • Star Commander
  • Bloodname: Ghost Bear
Re: Yesterday Game 1500 after I returned in December
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2018, 09:54:11 AM »
Congrats! I am sure your stats are better than mine. I suck. But you are always welcome to drop with the mighty, Indomitable, unstoppable 304th Assault Cluster whenever we are on. Our clan is a family and family always comes first.

Every dead body that is not exterminated, gets up and kills. The people it kills get up and kill. - Gorillaz