Author Topic: Hail Clan Brothers  (Read 106 times)

Offline Speed56

• Striving for Peace while Kicking your Arse!
  • Friend
Hail Clan Brothers
« on: June 03, 2018, 06:46:21 PM »
Hello all. I'm an old player from back in the day with Mechwarrior 3 and 4. I mostly stay with RPGs ( anything From Eldersrolls) I Cut my teeth with Battletech when I was a Kid and was Hooked on Mechs. I Just got a system that I can Play MWO without any problems. I'm new to MWO trying to figure out the Mechanics.
Three Things that can Never Stay Hidden: The Sun, The Moon, The Truth.

Offline Speed56

• Striving for Peace while Kicking your Arse!
  • Friend
Re: Hail Clan Brothers
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 09:31:59 PM »
How do you get invited to a unit MWO?
Three Things that can Never Stay Hidden: The Sun, The Moon, The Truth.

Offline xUnbreakablex

• Master Summoner
  • Star Commander
  • Bloodname: Ghost Bear
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2018, 04:45:39 AM »
Hey! Its always Nice to see a fellow battletech and mech warrior fan. Each unit has its own requirements for entry. For this clan in particular you just need to click that apply button on top of the page and submit an application. After that you need to join teamspeak for an interview. After that, if approved, you will be admitted into the 123rd hind paw cluster as a sibkin and undergo training to both enhance your skills as a mechwarrior and challenge you to break your limits. The training prepares you both for war as a member of clan ghost bear, and prepares you for the trial of entry. This mandatory training period give you a chance to get to know our clan and us to know you so we can see if we are a good fit for you. Once you pass the trial of entry you gain the rank of mechwarrior and are admitted into the unit.

Welcome aboard and even if you dont select our clan for your permenant station we are always glad to see fresh new faces to the mechwarrior online scene.

Every dead body that is not exterminated, gets up and kills. The people it kills get up and kill. - Gorillaz

Offline Flyingrhinnoman

• I'm New, Help a Sibko out!
  • Friend
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2018, 11:57:22 AM »
I had a similar experience in a way the clan is a great place to learn tons of vets that are more than willing to help and have a robust training regime to get ya up to speed and tons of build knowledge and tactical experince lots of good info and resources