Author Topic: MWO boredom  (Read 395 times)

Offline Ghost Paladin117

• Battletech: Serious Business
  • Trothkin
  • Bloodname: Ghost Bear
MWO boredom
« on: July 31, 2018, 09:31:21 AM »
MWO has been kind of lackluster lately. Getting bored.

Offline Jelanen

• Violence of Action
  • Star Commander
Re: MWO boredom
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 09:48:09 AM »
MWO has been kind of lackluster lately. Getting bored.
After my week disconnected, it was a painful few games.  Didn't break for me until last night.  Not sure why that happened.  I shouldn't have "detrained" so fast.

Go play something else for a bit?  WoWS?  WoT?  Heck...Rocket League?  TF2?  I think so long as you're still bouncing around in TS then you can still maintain the relationships, which is whats important. 

Besides.  If you're still "bored" with MWO when the next Bloodname trial comes around, it increases my chances.   8)
Jelanen
SCom, ATO
A Star, SPRNV CMD, 1BG

"A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week."  -Gen. George S. Patton

Offline swohguy

• Ready... Aim.......Fire!
  • Warrior
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2018, 10:36:19 AM »
Rocket League!, hey, we could even bring this group to Planetside 2 if you guys wanted to try it, It was still an ok game when I last played it. I think the issue with MWO right now is the events and constant pug drops make it kind of a grind.

Offline Ghost Paladin117

• Trothkin
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2018, 02:03:32 PM »
Lol Jellin I got mine so you have no worries. All I would do is officiate. Into For Honor at the moment.

Offline Leucippus_K

• "Don't be shutting down..."
  • Star Captain
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2018, 04:26:05 PM »
I play almost every day and it never gets old for me. that is why I play both IS and clan mechs in the drops. I try not to drop in the same mech when in the quick play mode.

Offline Jelanen

• Violence of Action
  • Star Commander
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2018, 05:52:05 PM »
I play almost every day and it never gets old for me. that is why I play both IS and clan mechs in the drops. I try not to drop in the same mech when in the quick play mode.

I can't do that.  I pick a mech and stick with it for that session, or at least similar mechs.  I've found my performance suffers when I bounce between play styles.  Brain can't switch fast enough.
Jelanen
SCom, ATO
A Star, SPRNV CMD, 1BG

"A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week."  -Gen. George S. Patton

Offline xUnbreakablex

• Hot Mess
  • Star Commander
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2018, 04:46:51 AM »
My ac has been out for 2 days now. So my computer use is limited. They are supposed to come fix it today. Then I shall be back online as normal. I am by no means bored and will drop solo if I must to carry the glorious battle standard of CGBI into battle!

Every dead body that is not exterminated, gets up and kills. The people it kills get up and kill. - Gorillaz

Offline Ghost Paladin117

• Trothkin
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2018, 06:11:58 PM »
You should take up the Solaris mantle

Offline xUnbreakablex

• Hot Mess
  • Star Commander
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2018, 04:45:03 AM »
Solaris is for tryhards and trashborn. Conquering worlds is much more glorious.

Every dead body that is not exterminated, gets up and kills. The people it kills get up and kill. - Gorillaz