Author Topic: YouTube MWO Recorded Games  (Read 1117 times)

Offline Jelanen

• Violence of Action
  • Star Commander
  • Bloodname: Ghost Bear
YouTube MWO Recorded Games
« on: July 05, 2018, 09:05:54 PM »
As some of you have already heard, I record my games.  Took me a while to get the audio how I wanted it, so some of the earlier games, mostly the lights, you won't hear any voice at all.  I only recently (last week or so) got the audio right where I wanted it so all voice can be heard.

I record the games for education purposes, so I can see what opportunities I missed and what mistakes I made.  Feel free to watch and comment.  Its not always good games; sometimes the failures are more instructive than the 12-0 blowouts.  Please be constructive...there's always room for improvement.

Lights Playlist
Mediums Playlist

CGBI Sibkin Training Exercises
Jelanen
SCom, ATO
A Star, SPRNV CMD, 1BG

"A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week."  -Gen. George S. Patton

Offline Leucippus_K

• "Don't be shutting down..."
  • Star Captain
Re: YouTube MWO Recorded Games
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 09:03:41 AM »
what is the you tube account name?

Offline Ghost Paladin117

• Battletech: Serious Business
  • Trothkin
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 10:37:33 AM »
Keep it clean, ok. Ass, tits, dick, shit!

Offline Jelanen

• Violence of Action
  • Star Commander
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2018, 10:44:32 AM »
what is the you tube account name?
Jelanen, but the videos are unlisted.  IF you don't have the link, you can't find them.
Jelanen
SCom, ATO
A Star, SPRNV CMD, 1BG

"A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week."  -Gen. George S. Patton

Offline Banana Planet

• I'm New, Help a Sibko out!
  • Warrior
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2018, 08:56:57 PM »
I've started doing the same (mostly for after match analysis and learning). I've created a YouTube account and debating doing the same:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdDM-fk-vGjD5a2mWbS-TMg

Jelanen how did you get your setup to not record sounds outside of MWO?

Offline Jelanen

• Violence of Action
  • Star Commander
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2018, 09:16:26 PM »
Jelanen how did you get your setup to not record sounds outside of MWO?

My settings evolved to the point where I had game sounds, game voip, and TS all coming in as sound.  I haven't played with it since the switch to discord, but I'm not sure how I'm gonna do it.  I want all comms, but I'm not sure if I do...and theres no easy way to NOT double-voice when PTT into VOIP.  When we used TS as comms, I had it set up that it would mute my voice-activated TS comms while I held down the PTT key for VOIP, and discord doesn't have that option, so....  I'll have to play with it I guess....

I wish I'd recorded tonight's training matches, but I didn't even think of it till just now....
Jelanen
SCom, ATO
A Star, SPRNV CMD, 1BG

Offline xUnbreakablex

• Hot Mess
  • Star Commander
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2018, 05:08:54 AM »
Its possible with a headset. I use a wireless headset and have a separate audio source set to incoming audio from the headset. One for the game, one for the headset, that way if people dont want to be recorded I can just click the button and shut off the source and still get in game sounds.

Every dead body that is not exterminated, gets up and kills. The people it kills get up and kill. - Gorillaz

Offline Urso Brasileiro

• Seyla
  • Warrior
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2018, 08:44:54 AM »
This actually goes a way back a bit but when I completed my ToE back in December I was informed by Khan Ghostryder, who was in attendance, that a video of the fight would be available and uploaded to YouTube, but I have never managed to find it. I was wondering if something happened to the recording or if I just need to continue remaining patient (i.e. patience is something Clan Ghost Bear is famous for in lore  ;) ). I know this inquiry might seem a little out of the blue so long after my ToE but real life has kept me from looking into it in a more sensible time frame.

Offline victor.battle

• Owl the ancient
  • Warrior
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2018, 05:59:24 AM »
Personally, I would love to see your ToE, Brasil  8)

CAVE ADSVM