Author Topic: YouTube MWO Recorded Games  (Read 3100 times)

Offline Jelanen

• Violence of Action
  • Star Commander
  • Bloodname: Ghost Bear
YouTube MWO Recorded Games
« on: July 05, 2018, 09:05:54 PM »
As some of you have already heard, I record my games.  Took me a while to get the audio how I wanted it, so some of the earlier games, mostly the lights, you won't hear any voice at all.  I only recently (last week or so) got the audio right where I wanted it so all voice can be heard.

I record the games for education purposes, so I can see what opportunities I missed and what mistakes I made.  Feel free to watch and comment.  Its not always good games; sometimes the failures are more instructive than the 12-0 blowouts.  Please be constructive...there's always room for improvement.

Lights Playlist
Mediums Playlist

CGBI Sibkin Training Exercises
Jelanen
SCom, ATO
A Star, SPRNV CMD, 1BG

"A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week."  -Gen. George S. Patton

Offline Leucippus_K

• "Don't be shutting down..."
  • Star Captain
Re: YouTube MWO Recorded Games
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 09:03:41 AM »
what is the you tube account name?

Offline Ghost Paladin117

• Battletech: Serious Business
  • Trothkin
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 10:37:33 AM »
Keep it clean, ok. Ass, tits, dick, shit!

Offline Jelanen

• Violence of Action
  • Star Commander
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2018, 10:44:32 AM »
what is the you tube account name?
Jelanen, but the videos are unlisted.  IF you don't have the link, you can't find them.
Jelanen
SCom, ATO
A Star, SPRNV CMD, 1BG

"A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week."  -Gen. George S. Patton

Offline Banana Planet

• I'm New, Help a Sibko out!
  • Warrior
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2018, 08:56:57 PM »
I've started doing the same (mostly for after match analysis and learning). I've created a YouTube account and debating doing the same:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdDM-fk-vGjD5a2mWbS-TMg

Jelanen how did you get your setup to not record sounds outside of MWO?

Offline Jelanen

• Violence of Action
  • Star Commander
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2018, 09:16:26 PM »
Jelanen how did you get your setup to not record sounds outside of MWO?

My settings evolved to the point where I had game sounds, game voip, and TS all coming in as sound.  I haven't played with it since the switch to discord, but I'm not sure how I'm gonna do it.  I want all comms, but I'm not sure if I do...and theres no easy way to NOT double-voice when PTT into VOIP.  When we used TS as comms, I had it set up that it would mute my voice-activated TS comms while I held down the PTT key for VOIP, and discord doesn't have that option, so....  I'll have to play with it I guess....

I wish I'd recorded tonight's training matches, but I didn't even think of it till just now....
Jelanen
SCom, ATO
A Star, SPRNV CMD, 1BG

Offline xUnbreakablex

• Hot Mess
  • Star Commander
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2018, 05:08:54 AM »
Its possible with a headset. I use a wireless headset and have a separate audio source set to incoming audio from the headset. One for the game, one for the headset, that way if people dont want to be recorded I can just click the button and shut off the source and still get in game sounds.

"It's important to be well rested before committing arson." - Count Olaf

Offline Urso Brasileiro

• Seyla
  • Warrior
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2018, 08:44:54 AM »
This actually goes a way back a bit but when I completed my ToE back in December I was informed by Khan Ghostryder, who was in attendance, that a video of the fight would be available and uploaded to YouTube, but I have never managed to find it. I was wondering if something happened to the recording or if I just need to continue remaining patient (i.e. patience is something Clan Ghost Bear is famous for in lore  ;) ). I know this inquiry might seem a little out of the blue so long after my ToE but real life has kept me from looking into it in a more sensible time frame.

Offline victor.battle

• Owl the ancient
  • Warrior
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2018, 05:59:24 AM »
Personally, I would love to see your ToE, Brasil  8)

CAVE ADSVM