Author Topic: MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries is set for release in 2019 (September)  (Read 47 times)

Offline BigBlue

• Old age and deceit can beat youth and skill ...
  • Warrior
  • Bloodname: Ghost Bear
Bigblue
Mechwarrior

"We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."
As quoted in Pocket Patriot : George S. Patton, Jr. Quotes from American Heroes (2005) edited by Kelly Nickell, p. 157

Offline xUnbreakablex

• Hot Mess
  • Star Commander
Re: MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries is set for release in 2019 (September)
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 04:29:21 AM »
And it better be vr compatable. Possibly even compatable with the rift touch sensors or with my dual stick setup lol. Looks amazing and I am glad they are going back to the look and hopefully mission play style of my fav mechwarrior 2 mercs. 

Every dead body that is not exterminated, gets up and kills. The people it kills get up and kill. - Gorillaz

Offline xUnbreakablex

• Hot Mess
  • Star Commander
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 04:30:50 AM »
And if PGI knows whats good for them and wants MWO to keep going they will port the game over to that engine at the very least. It may even be time for a rework or an expansion pack lol.

Every dead body that is not exterminated, gets up and kills. The people it kills get up and kill. - Gorillaz

Offline BigBlue

• Old age and deceit can beat youth and skill ...
  • Warrior
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 11:59:01 AM »
They missed one  release date (Dec 2018 I believe.)
Thinking:
1. they meet the revised release date and
2. the program will work without at least two major patches

strains my imagination to the limit.
Bigblue
Mechwarrior

"We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."
As quoted in Pocket Patriot : George S. Patton, Jr. Quotes from American Heroes (2005) edited by Kelly Nickell, p. 157