Author Topic: Mechwarrior 3  (Read 2099 times)

Offline RedEagle86

• Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyari.
  • Former Member
  • Bloodname: Ghost Bear
Mechwarrior 3
« on: December 11, 2013, 01:31:40 AM »
Hey all, I'm trying to find (and work through) a good Mechwarrior 3 game (DL).  I've got one, but it seems to only accept full throttle one way or another, and the mouse is buggy.  Not sure if it's a game setting or what, but help would be appreciated.  Currently running Windows 7 64 bit Home, 24 GB ram, 3.7 or somethingish GHZ, 2 GTX 570 1GB graphics cards.  Other info just ask.

Far aldazar din.  Los Valdar Cuebiyari. Los!
Garrus: ...And that's the moment the universe ran out of ammunition...

Offline Icy Wind

• Taste the chain!
  • Former Member
Re: Mechwarrior 3
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 08:28:31 AM »
Havok or Jaroth would be the guys to talk to about that.  Havok I know is very helpful

Aethon

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 08:29:18 PM »
My problem with MW3 is that the APC's bounce.  As in, they randomly hit a bump and bounce a few km's into the air, repeatedly, until I kill them.

Offline Tisun

• Trothkin
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2013, 04:47:33 PM »
My problem with MW3 is that the APC's bounce.  As in, they randomly hit a bump and bounce a few km's into the air, repeatedly, until I kill them.

Has someone not gotten around to fixing this bug yet?  I remember it was a bug leftover from getting it to work with new PCs; something about the physics CPU timing.

Aethon

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2013, 05:52:50 PM »

Has someone not gotten around to fixing this bug yet?  I remember it was a bug leftover from getting it to work with new PCs; something about the physics CPU timing.

I do not know, but someone needs to get on this, for the sake of the APC crews, lol.

Or maybe...

It must be hydraulics.  They are doing doing the Tranquil bounce.

Offline Tyro89

• Strength in unity
  • Former Member
  • Bloodname: Ghost Bear
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2013, 12:24:54 AM »
It must be hydraulics.  They are doing doing the Tranquil bounce.

Nah, foo. I put some air shocks on that shit.

6)   Tyro: No issues, he feels pretty
DECISION: The Keshik concurs that Tyro is very pretty
no bitch a dick is a dick